How to buy a wireless network in Australia

In the US, the wireless network is usually called a wireless access point (WAP) or Wi-Fi access point.The term "wifi access point" is sometimes used interchangeably with a wireless hotspot (WHDP).In Australia, the term "wireless access point network" is commonly used.The most common form of wireless network equipment is called a "wirelessly switched access point", or WSP, and is usually

Read More